Asheville for Justice is a collective of activists, inspired to organize around promoting local equitable solutions to racial injustice in response to the state-sponsored, violent destruction of a community-funded medical station.
Moving beyond the state violence that galvanized our uprising, Asheville for Justice uses its platform of privilege to center and amplify Black voices.
We are Guided by Progressive Ethics…
- BLACK LED // Centering the voices of BIPOC leadership
- Youth led // intergenerationally grounded
- WOMAN LED // GENDER DIVERSE
- QUEER LED // QUEER & TRANS AFFIRMING
- IN SOLIDARITY WITH THE WORKING CLASS
- STRUCTURED FOR MUTUAL AID
…As an Anti-Oppression Space